Coastal Elegance meets Boater's Paradise in this exceptionally unique Deepwater Estate! Quietly settled on the banks of Boone Hall Creek, this newly renovated (interior & exterior) 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home is nestled among grand oaks amidst sprawling green space. Experience expansive sunset marsh and water views with 180ft of Deepwater frontage. Relax on the deck as you are serenaded by the melodies from across the marsh at Boone Hall Plantation.You'll be amazed at the amount of fun AND solitude you'll find while living in the center of Mount Pleasant! Convenience personified: Less than 20 minutes to historic Charleston, Sullivans Island & IOP beaches, Shem Creek, Old Village, Belle Hall, Town Center, Charleston's International Airport and Mount Pleasant's public and private schoMemories are ready to be made jumping off the dock and cruising and fishing around the creeks, rivers and intercoastal waterways! Just a few steps across the grassy landscape brings you to your private Deepwater Dock equipped with a Boatlift and a 10'x30' Floating Dock. You can sleep easy knowing the 2021 renovation also included updating the dock and fortifying the entire sea wall with Riprap resulting in minimal ongoing maintenance.
If you can tear yourself away from the incredible views and life on the water, you'll enjoy a home filled with sunshine, coastal charm and casual elegance. No expense was spared in the 2021 on-trend, luxurious renovations!
Lite, bright & coastal home on 1.2 acres with expansive 180ft of deep-water frontage
4790sf, 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms on a quiet cul-de-sac
First floor Mother-In-Law/Guest suite with separate entrance
NO HOA and located across the creek from Boone Hall Plantation
Deepwater (+/- 6' at low tide), Short (freshly painted) dock to 13'x20' fixed pierhead equipped with 12'x12' Boatlift & 10'x20' Floating Dock
Sea Wall renovated in 2021 with Riprap
Huge deck and Pool with a private bridged pond (freshly painted)
Water & Marsh Views with Spectacular sunsets
2021 High-end renovations completed throughout the interior & exterior of the home including Kitchen, Owners Retreat & all 4.5 baths:
- Owners bath includes oversized tiled shower with multiple spray options, standalone soaking tub and his/hers quartz topped vanities with touchless lighted mirrors. Hidden outlet in 'her' vanity to keep everything tidy. Granite countered laundry conveniently located in master (as well as 2nd laundry downstairs).
- Open Kitchen w leathered granite counters. Modern European-slab, high-gloss white cabinets w/ ample pullout shelves & a plethora of in-cabinet outlets. 12.5ft Island, 2 sinks, 2 dishwashers, counter depth full-sized fridge & freezer, wine fridge, steam convection oven, convection oven, microwave/convection oven, induction cooktop, reverse osmosis water, hot/cold beverage dispenser, & nautical lighting overlook the open dining room. Separate utility/butler's pantry.
- Energy Efficient tankless hot water heater and newer windows throughout.
- White German Shmear painting technique applied to entire exterior 10/21
- Double Front Porch renovated with freshly painted Square columns and railings. 10/21
- Shutters and Doors updated to a deep black with new elegant black exterior lighting. 10/21
- Dock and Bridge over Pond updated and freshly painted. 10/21
Home enjoys sunset water & marsh views from the spacious Living room, Dining room, Sunporch, Kitchen and several bedrooms.
Home also has 2 offices and a FROG that is considered the 5th bedroom.
3rd floor Attic is built with floor trusses to add an easy 3rd floor bump up for incredible "roof top" views
Front yard begins at the culdesac and expands in a wide pie shape along the driveway to the edge of the creek.
There is PLENTY of room to watch the deer play, host a soccer scrimmage or add an additional dwelling.
No HOA = only TOMP guidelines!
Are you ready to relax in your own private oasis? Panoramic views. Tranquility. Deepwater. Luxury finishes. Proximity to town. Peaceful Way is your answer! Run, don't walk, to schedule your tour now!
*Please note: Wando and Lucy Beckham high schools are under a phase-in structure through 2023 based on grade level. If high school location is vital, call the school district to verify.